Perfume review | One Moment by One Direction

Friday, November 29, 2013

ALOHA

I don't have a Friday favourites for you this time as I haven't been loving much this week, but I have been loving a perfume so I thought I would start doing perfume reviews as I am a big fan of perfume, some might say I have a few to many but hey I'm a girl and I like my perfume. Before I start this one I know some people are huge fans and other people hate One Direction I am neither, I was gifted this perfume. 


How long it lasts: 3/4hours
Price: £17.99 50ml from fragrancedirect.com
Design of bottle: 6/10 
Would I repurchase: No
Overall: 7/10

I like to give a simple review with my little rating system above as it helps gives a straight forward answer and then If I feel I would like to say something extra this is what this little blurb is all about...

First off I would like to say this is quite a sweet perfume so this is right up my street, I think the cost is great for a 50ml bottle, so perfect if you have saved some pocket money. It does last quite well especially for the price I was impressed by it's lasting power. 

I wouldn't repurchase this perfume just because I like to try other perfumes and this one just doesn't blow me away enough to want to spend money on this over getting something new, saying that I will use it all up as it is a nice sweet smell and it is suitable for all times of day or night. 

Carpe diem

XxXx 

Disclaimer: This perfume had been sent to my from fragrancedirect.com, but as always all views are my own. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

PINTEREST