A Day in Paris

Thursday, December 05, 2013

ALOHA

Yesterday Dan and I went to Paris for the day, we thought we would do something a bit different in December than our usual day out in a local city or town so we decided to go to Paris for the day. We had such a nice day but we were crazy tired as we had to get up super early for our flight. When we got there we got the coach which I would totally recommend if you are flying to Orly airport it was the best option and at 20 euros we were more than happy. We went to the top of the Eiffel Tower had a stroll and a bit of shopping along the Champs-Elysees, we went on the big wheel and looked around the Christmas Market which had the most AMAZING macaroons. We had a nice pizza and went to a lovely cafe and then flew home. 

It was such a nice day and I wanted to share it with you with a few pictures I took. 

Hope you are all enjoying December and or preparing Christmas I have just pretty much finished all my shopping which is a nice feeling. I have some plans for YouTube videos so make sure you check those out this month.

Carpe diem

XxXx

P.S Ignore Dans beard it's part of a silly challenge.














You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Lovely pictures! This just makes me want to go to paris now :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I know what you mean when I look back at the pics it makes me want to go back to. :)

      Delete

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

PINTEREST