Sunday Social #1

Sunday, December 08, 2013

ALOHA

Today I am starting my first Sunday Social which I have linked with A Complete Waste of Makeup Blog hosted by Neely!



1. What is the wallpaper on your cell phone?
This is myself and Dan at Yosemite National Park in California. 

2. What do you keep beside your bed?
A lamp, candle, picture and coaster.
3. What is your least favorite chore?
Washing up the dishes.
4. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily routine, what would it be?
Driving to work, I hate the traffic.
5. What do you do to vent anger?
Moan to the closest people to me. (Sorry Dan)
6. What is your favorite holiday of the year and why?
Christmas is my favourite which I am sure is going to many peoples. I love the food, the decorations, seeing all my friends and who doesn't love a cheeky present or two.

Carpe diem

XxXx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

PINTEREST