Friday Favourites #11

Friday, February 07, 2014

ALOHA

I have Friday favourites for you. It has been so long since I have done a Friday Favourites but I only want to do them I have really been loving stuff. I have some good stuff I wanted to share with you.

Favourite Hair Tool
I have fallen in love with my new 3 in 1 InStyler. I love how it adds more volume to the roots, that is a problem I have with my hair. This has made a big difference and I see results straight away. I bought it from lookfantastic.com it cost £69.00 but I do have a code to receive and extra £5 of which will only last until the 11th of this month so make sure you use it quick to benefit.

CODE: STYLER5 Expires 11th Feb 2014
Link: http://tidd.ly/976dd54d



Favourite Home Ware Purchase
As Dan and I are moving in together in May I have been able to buy things I wouldn't normally buy and I have a couple of things I really love but I wanted to share with you this glass jar from TK Maxx. It was only £6.99. I plan to fill it with Lucky Charms cereal which is my all time favourite cereal.






Favourite TV Show
I have really gotten back into watching Charmed. It's such a good series and I don't think there has been anything as good that is a similar series. I have got the box set and I have been working my way through each series.



What have you been loving this week?

HAPPY FABRUARY

#Fabruary

Carpe diem

XxXx

DISCLAIMER: All images are my own, I have bought all items with my own money and all views are my own. I am affiliated with a link above.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

PINTEREST