Friday Favourites #12

Friday, February 21, 2014

ALOHA

Happy Friday my lovely readers, this week I am sharing with you some of the things I have been loving...

Favourite Beauty

This months Glossybox I thought was awesome, I was super impressed by what I got in it, tomorrow I will be uploading a video of what I got in my box on my YouTube channel.

If you would like to start a subscription here's the link: http://bit.ly/1ex4m9o



Favourite TV

I am loving Nashville, I loved the first season but since season 2 has started I ma just as hocked, if you haven't seen it you totally should check it.


Favourite Food

I am a big Lindor chocolate fan so when I sore these I just had to try them, I have since had 2 boxes, I now not good for me but my taste buds were happy with me so you know, I couldn't help myself.



Let me know what you have been loving this week

#Fabruary

Carpe diem

XxXx

DISCLAIMER: I am affiliated with some links above, all opinions are my own as always. All images are my own apart from the Nashville is provided by zanda.com.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I absolutely love Nashville. Been hooked since Season 1 and this Season is just amazing! The Glossybox box is so cute! Just going to watch your contents video for it :) xx Victoria. www.thedaisyjaynes.com

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

PINTEREST