April Glossybox | 2014

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

ALOHA

It has been a while since I have posted my Glossybox on my blog so I thought I would share this months with you.









I was quite pleased with this box. The size of the products were really good. I wish they had liked some chocolate in the box for Easter but otherwise I think it is a good box. I really want the magazine to stop though I'm not interested in getting the magazine. 

I would give this box 7/10. This is because I am not a massive fan of the colour of the nail polish and I would have liked a little chocolate treat. 

This is the link to the website: http://tidd.ly/a311b144
Carpe diem

XxXx


Disclaimer: I pay for the subscription with my own money and all opinions are my own as always. I am affiliated with the link above.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

PINTEREST