Perfume Review | Thierry Mugler Angel Eau Secree

Saturday, July 26, 2014

ALOHA

Something I love to do when I go on holiday is do some airport shopping and I always have to buy a perfume or 2 so make sure your following my blog because I will be reviewing another perfume pretty soon. 

(This was the hardest perfume to photograph as this of you who have seen this perfume it lays flat and it gives the worst photograph)


How long it lasts: 5/6 hours
Price: £42.00 50ml
Design of bottle: 7/10 
Would I repurchase: Yes
Overall: 9/10

I am a big fan of the original Angel but I know it is a love or hate kid of perfume but I love the sweetness and how long it lasts. The Eau Sucree is a summer edition of the original Angel. This one is very sweet, you can smell the original scent but there is a slight twist which is vanilla. I will defiantly repurchase this or though I see it lasting a long time as it has great staying power. I love the star but for storage it takes up so much space. Overall I love it and if you like sweet scents but with a summery twist I would recommend you check it out. 

Carpe diem

XxXx

DISCLAIMER: I bought this with my own money, all views are my own as always. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

PINTEREST