Friday Favourites #7

Friday, October 04, 2013

ALOHA

Happy Friday everyone, It's that time of the week when I am so excited about the weekend. I am going out for a work meal I'm then going to a candle party and then having my hair cut. The things that annoys me the most about having my hair cut is that I am always happy with my hair just a few days before I cut it. On Sunday I am excited as Dan is taking me on a surprise day out which is so sweet of him. Anyway lets get started with the things I have been loving this week...

Favourite Beauty

This eyeliner has been amazing, I got this in my September Glossybox and have not stopped using it.



Favourite Smell

I know I had a smell in my last Friday Favourites but I have been using this shower gel by Original Source and have been loving it, it doesn't smell like Pink Grapefruit to me, it smells like a bag of sweets and for any of you who have followed me for a while you will know I love Sweet smells.

 


Favourite TV

This has become a little bit of an obsession, I have been loving Duck Dynasty on the History channel. There are so many things the family do that I don't agree with but I love watching them, they are so funny and I like how the are as a family with each other and Ms Kays 2 dogs are so cute.



Let me know if you have anything I need to be checking out...

Carpe diem

XxXx

Disclaimer: All opinions are my own. Any items bought have been bought by me with my own money.

Images: beabombshellcosmetics.com, auravita.com & golfwrx.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

PINTEREST