Friday Favourites #8

Friday, November 22, 2013

ALOHA

First I just want to say sorry for not doing a post in a really long time, I have had been really ill and then had loads on at work and both my blog and YouTube channel haven't been kept up to date but leading up to Christmas I really want to devote more time to both of my sites, which is probably crazy as Christmas is always so busy. Anyway lets jump into this weeks favourites...


Favourite Interest 


This week I have been loving watching movies I have watched 4 new movies, 3 being Christmas ones. Believe it or not I had never seen Home Alone until this week, I also watched Miracle on 34th Street which and then National Lampoons Christmas Vacation but my favourite movie I watched this week was the first The Hunger Games I really enjoyed this movie and now I need to take a trip to the movies to see the second one. Have you watched any good movies that I should be watching?

Favourite Make Up


I bought another eyeshadow palette, I need help I don't need to buy anymore. Anyway it is the MUA Undressed palette. 




Favourite Drink


This week I have started to get into having hot chocolate again, I don't ever drink hot drinks but as it gets closer to Christmas I start drinking hot chocolates. Dan and I popped out to a little cafe and I got this naughty drink. YUMMY!!!



Carpe diem


XxXx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

PINTEREST