Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream Review | 2014

Sunday, August 03, 2014

ALOHA

Review time YAY!!! I wanted to talk about my favourite eye cream today.  As many of you might know I have dry and kind of sensitive skin but my eyes are very sensitive, so to find an eye cream that doesn't irritate my eyes can be a hard task. 

About a year ago I received the Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream in a Glossybox and was a bit nervous to use it for the reasons stated above but I began to really love it. I liked all the natural ingredients but also the biggest thing was that it didn't bother my eyes at all!!!!!!

It is quite expensive it's £20 for 15ml at lookfantastic.com but it has been worth it for me, I don't have lot's of wrinkles as many of you may have seen me on my YouTube channel so I'm not using it for that but it has helped with bags under my eyes and keeping those dark circles away, I will say I don't have really severe dark circles but enough for you to see there is a discolour there. It's so soft and it lasts AGES!! I love the packaging and it something that is now a staple in my skin care routine. My eye area looks so much brighter and smoother. I have stopped using it a couple of times in the past and tried others but nothing has ever come close. 



I hope this has been helpful. 

Carpe diem

XxXx

DISCLAIMER: I have bought this item with my own money and all views are my own, I am affiliated with some links above. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

PINTEREST