Perfume review | Nina Ricci La tentition de Nina

Sunday, August 17, 2014

ALOHA

If you haven't seen my last perfume review I will link it here. I am such a perfume fan and when I find one I really like I like to share them with you.  It seems like a lifetime ago now but this was the 2nd of my Airport purchases when Dan and I went on holiday to Turkey.






How long it lasts: 3/4 hours
Price: £34.00 50ml @ feelunique.com 
Design of botle: 9/10 
Would I repurchase: Yes
Overall: 9/10

I am a big fan of Nina Ricci she doesn't test on animals which I love, but she also does really feminine and beautiful fragrances. I loved her summer limited edition in 2012 I wish she continued to sell it. This one is similar, again this is a sweet summery fragrance. It's sweet but has a sense of maturity to it, oftern some sweet perfumes can smell quite young but I don't think this one is like that at all. Overall I really like this perfume and I think the bottle is adorable.

Carpe diem

XxXx

DISCLAIMER: I bought this perfume with my own money and all views are my own as always. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

PINTEREST