Christmas Adverts 2014 #FollowTheFairies #MontyThePenguin

Friday, November 07, 2014

ALOHA

It feels like a life time since I blogged, I'm sorry I abandon my blog every now and then, but leading up to Christmas I will have many things to blog about. Firstly I am super excited as the Christmas adverts have started coming out and they are big business around Christmas. I have to say my favourite is still the classic Coca Cola and i'm not even a fan of the drink but I LOVE the advert.

Last year I was a little disappointed with some, I didn't get the fuss around the John Lewis advert at all, I love shopping in John Lewis and Dan and I have already started buying decorations for our first Christmas in our own home, and we will defiantly be shopping in John Lewis as this is one of my favourite department stores, but the advert last year didn't do anything for me, where as this year OMG I love little Monty and the little boy the advert got me feeling really emotional in a good way, I think it is a lovely advert and I look forward to seeing it again. #MontyThePenguin

The other one is the Marks and Spencer advert, I have just seen it today and I liked it a lot more than last year. But it was when I went on Twitter and realised actually how lovely the advert is and what the Two Little Fairies is all about and it is a lovely Christmas tale. #FollowTheFairies 

Both of these adverts I think are just lovely and they put a smile on my face and they make me want to do better and give more around Christmas. They have both nailed it on the head this year.




Let me know what you think of them.

Carpe diem

XxXx

DISCLAIMER: All views are my own as always, and I am not being sponsored to write this post.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

PINTEREST