Boujois Volume 1 Seconde Waterproof Mascara

Monday, November 10, 2014

ALOHA

I have never reviewed make up on my blog, but I want to start reviewing make up on my blog not just my YouTube channel. So here is goes...

I bought the Boujois Volume 1 Seconde Waterproof Mascara on a bit of a whim as I needed one last minute, and I remember years ago my favourite mascara was the Boujois Clubbing mascara so I thought I would try something from them for a change. 

I will say I love the packaging and it doesn't smudge at all in fact it's quite hard to get off compared to my other waterproof mascaras. Even thought it's waterproof it's not to dry to start with which I like as that is one of the things I find with waterproof mascaras and I don't like that. It lasts all day but I would say it isn't amazing but it is a really good mascara and I would repurchase it again. 

Unfortunately I am still on the hunt for the perfect mascara, I might bite the bullet and buy the Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara it seems to be a huge hit and I think I want to see what all the hype is about, unfortunately it's quite hard to buy in the UK but I have seen that it is on QVC so QVC here I come...





Let me know if you have used this mascara and what you think of it.

Carpe diem

XxXx

DISCLAIMER: I have bought this mascara with my own money and all views are my own as always. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

PINTEREST