Boujois Rouge Edition Velvet

Friday, November 14, 2014

ALOHA

This is fastly becoming one of my favourite lips products and I want to share it with you all.

First off I am in love with the colour of this product it is so vibrant and it was perfect for summer but I also think it has a nice warm pink tone that works well for winter if you don't want to wear read or a dark lip. It last hours and hours even when your drinking it seems to transfer onto the glass but it is still on your lips, I have worn this to work and at lunch time people are asking me if I have just put it on and I haven't touched it up all morning, so I have been very impressed with the staying power. It claims to be a lipstick but when you apply it it does feel more like a lip gloss but it dries instantly to a matte finish. Even though it dries instantly it hasn't dried my lips out which is great.

I really like this product and I will be going back to the store to check out the rest of the colours. You can buy them in Boots, Superdrug or online at feelunique.com for £8.99- Boujois Rouge Edition Velvet 06 Pink Pong.




Let me know your thoughts if you have tried this lip product.

Carpe diem

XxXx

DISCLAIMER: I have bought this item with my own money and all views are my own as always.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

PINTEREST