Boohoo Spring/Summer 15 Preview

Friday, November 14, 2014

ALOHA

So this week I was lucky enough to be invited to the Boohoo S/S 15 press day. It was exciting to have a look at what is going to be coming out next year, I couldn't help but think about what I could be getting for my holiday which is mad because we still haven't had Christmas yet. I was a little nervous as I went on my own and didn't know anyone, but everyone was really friendly and welcoming. I took a few pictures but it was a little hard to take pictures when your on your todd, but I still wanted to show you some of the pictures. 

To check out their current collection just go onto boohoo.com.








Carpe diem

XxXx

DISCLAIMER: All views and images are my own

You Might Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

PINTEREST