Daisy Dream by Marc Jacobs

Monday, November 17, 2014

ALOHA

You guys have probably noticed by now that I love reviewing perfume, and when I finally got my hands on this Daisy Dream by Marc Jacobs I couldn't wait to get on here and write a post. I am going to be reviewing the gift set for you today.





How long it lasts: 2/3 hours
Price: £46.99 50ml gift set @ fragrencedirect.co.uk 
Design of bottle: 9/10 
Would I repurchase: Maybe
Overall: 6.5/10

The first thing that I have to mention is just how gorgeous the bottle and the packaging are, I think any women who would open this on Christmas day would get excited straight way. The smell is quite subtle and isn't over powering at all, which I think makes it suitable for any time of day or night and for most ages. I actually like the scent and feel of the body lotion which I will defiantly drop in my handbag as it is a good size. I'm not to sure if I would repurchase this as it I do prefer more sweet scents but when I have worn it people have complemented it and have said it smells very fresh and classic. 

Overall I think this would make a fabulous Christmas present for most women. If you need to buy a present and your not to sure what perfume to buy them I don't think you could go wrong with this one.

Let me know of any other new perfumes out their that you think I should try and do a post on.

Carpe diem

XxXx

DISCLAIMER: As a blogger I am lucky enough to receive items to review, this was kindly gifted to by from Fragrance Direct. As always thought I will give you my 100% honest opinion. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

PINTEREST