My New Blog

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Hello my beautiful blog readers, 

It has been so long since I have sat down and written a blog post. Before Christmas I was blogging but I started to lose a bit of inspiration for my blog. I started 2015 with an idea to push myself to get back into it but in the end I decided to take a break from it as I wasn’t enjoying it. Then last week I started thinking about blogging again and thought I would revisit the world of blogging. When I clicked on my blog I felt so uninspired with how it looked I realised that was part of the problem. So I decide to make a change and give it a revamp. I had spent ages on Etsy trying to find a blog design that was simple and allowed the content and pictures to be the main focus which I hope this new design does. 

I also wanted to start writing about different things, as my YouTube is very much focused on beauty and fashion and some lifestyle content, I felt like I wanted my blog to feature a real 360 of all of my interests so hopefully there will be something for everyone. 

I am really happy with how it looks and I am still developing it and I will continue to try and make improvements but I was excited to unveil my new look to you all. 

Please let me know in the comments what sort of posts you might like to see, I am still going to talk about beauty and fashion so don’t worry that isn’t going anywhere but I want to branch out to new things and expand my blog horizons. 

Thank you to all my followers who have been patient and waited for me to write a new post. I don’t know how regularly I am going to post but I would like to do a post a week which I think will compliment my YouTube channel well, but I am going to be honest I am not going to put too much pressure on myself as I want to stay inspired and deliver good content and sometimes we all just need a little break to come back super refreshed. 


Love Steph
x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

PINTEREST